Sunday, February 28, 2010

Savannah

She is so cute!! Just a little doll.

I didn't watch Joe actually give birth. Nobody thought it would be good for me. I did though stand right out side the door. Listening. It was incredibly emotional. For many reasons. I haven't posted for that reason. =) I needed to get myself under control. Even now, I could just cry thinking about how much love I have for Joleesa, and now her little girl.

So, I'm going to move right along and talk about something else. This week I have felt so great. Not even one mild headache. Pretty amazing. I've been able to stay up later too which is way cool.

Also, this week we changed around the living and put up the TV we bought. We have had a TV in our room that we would watch movies on once in a while. However, we haven't had cable. Until now. Which I got to say....I'm still hesitant on. I hope we don't revolve ourselves around it. We got a good deal on both the TV and the cable, so that's good.

Alrighty, that's it here. =) It's time for bed. 10pm is late for me!! =)

4 comments:

  1. I love the name Savannah! I knew a little girl with that name and she was doll! Congrats to Joleesa! Can't wait to see pictures!
    I'm so glad you're feeling better, yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about you yesterday but never had a chance to get to your blog. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope that you had just a wonderful, perfect day yesterday. Glad to hear that you haven't been having headaches. A trip to Honolulu, how fun! It will be a trip to remember I'm sure. How nice to be able to get away with your hubby before the craziness of having a little one. Where are the pictures of you two actually in Honolulu?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwww thatnk you Sis. Connie and Bekah!!

    lol. I do have a couple of usin Honolulu. They aren't that great through. =) I'm glad too we were able to do it before the baby get's here.

    Libby, Savannah is a SUPER cute name. Joe did a good job. Go to Jenna's blog she has one really good picutre of up. Mom does too. I'm just a picture slacker...........

    ReplyDelete