Monday, February 22, 2010

We're Back

Our little vacation was so great. I think I fell more in love with my husband. We just get along so well, and I enjoyed so much this trip together. There is something very romantic about walking along the beach at night with THE ONE you love.

One of my favorite parts was opening up the window in the morning and seeing the warm sunshine. The green grass, the palm trees, and flowers. The expectation of a good day puts a person in an energetic and happy mood. The Lord was very good to us.

Our way home was perfect. No issues flying standby. We even got good seats which we were not expecting at all.

I'm continually amazed how the Lord watches over His children. Their every need. No matter how minor or insignificant... compared to the larger picture.

I have more pictures but I can't figure out where Levi put them on the computer. The stupid part is he showed me. :O/ I hate computers...=)

Today, we had the 17 week appointment. I can't believe how fare along I am already. Almost half way.....time is going fast. Everything so fare is going swell. I still get headaches, most times these days they are bearable. I don't throw up unless I get too hot or too tired....or too hungry. It's few and fare between. Their are a couple of new things. My belly button is starting to pop out.....and the weirder one.......... I just noticed today. The midwife went to listen to the heartbeat... I look down and noticed my stomach is getting very noticeably hairy!!! I was so shocked that I apologized to her. She just laughed and said it was normal. She found the heartbeat right away and it was 140 this time. You can't help but sigh and smile when you hear it.

Well, I need to get something going for dinner. Have great day!

4 comments:

  1. God gives us the desires of heart. The big ones and small ones.

    By the way check out the word "far" throughout your post;o)

    You've recognized two of many changes.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you had a good time. Very happy you are having a good pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you that you got to go and that you had a good time! Those pictures make me want to go as I look outside at all my snow and know that I'm going out and it's only 1! *sigh*
    So glad you're progressing with your pregnancy and everything is going well. I hated the whole belly button popping out thing, yuk! It grossed me out! And my belly button has never been the same since! Ha!
    Good to hear from you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We did have a great time. I'm so glad we got to go!


    Libby, I hate the snow and cold with a passion right now. The vaction helped a ton, but I'm still sick of it. =)

    Ya.....I'm kinda thinking here soon I won't have a belly button at all. Your right, very gross! I can't stop looking it....it's just so weird looking. Love you too!!!

    ReplyDelete