Friday, January 8, 2010

Leaving For Ohio

Okay, so I'm excited. Not really about the 6 hour flight to Chicago or the 6 hour drive to Willard, OH. BUT.....Hey, I'm getting out of Alaska!

I'm a little worried that I'll get a really bad headache while traveling and get sick. That really would be the worst. So if you get a chance just say a prayer for us.It'll make it easier on Levi too. That way I can be a help instead of being something else he needs to take care of.

Alrighty I need sleep!! See ya!!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww!!! i wish Port Clinton was closer to Willard!!!!!! i'm glad ya'll are coming to Ohio though..... how long ya'll coming for ?? email meee tcog_45@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kasey! Love you too!!!!!!!


    Man Jarod we would have loved to visit!! I wish we`would have had internet!!!!!!!!! We went to the Cabela's store somewhere in Michigan. We pasted Port Clinton on the way. Soooooo on the way back I timed it from the exit to Levi's parents house and it was 45 min. which is not bad at all!!!
    Next time we'll get a hold of you sooner and make plans for sure!

    ReplyDelete