Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Energy

I seem to have more of it the these last few days. Plus, my headaches are way more mild. I have had three days this week I didn't throw up or even feel nauseous. Today is one of them. =D Oh my goodness, I am so thankful! Another good thing, my hunger doesn't seem to come on fast and hard like it did. I called it..."the eat or die hunger". *shakes head*:0)


The apartment needs some serious deep cleaning. The spare bedroom has become a collect all. Most of Levi books and office things are in there still in boxes. Books are in piles. I know.... sad....I hate clutter. Baby stuff is in there.... I have no idea where to put everything. BUT, I'm working on it today. Most things will just have to go in the storage room. Once it's finally clean, it will be a nice guest room.


Last night we went over to Tim and Becki's for dinner. They were asking us newlywed advice. I had to laugh. I had forgotten that we were still newlyweds. Pregnancy throws in a whole new dimension. Both Levi and I wanted kids right away, because we felt like we were behind. It felt, and still feels right for us. Knowing ultimately, only God could open a womb. However, it certainly changes things quickly!

Okay.....enough of that. I got get a move on it that room!!

2 comments:

  1. You're nesting!! I'm so glad you're feeling better, being sick is the pits :0(
    I hope you start feeling better more than you're sick now that you're getting farther along!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope soo too. I haven't been feeling too bad lately. =) Levi's glad the cleaning has started up again. lol He was having to do a lot.

    ReplyDelete