We found out last Sunday and told my family and Levi's family.Tonight we told the church. We are excited!! At first though we couldn't really believe it, we thought it was something that God was wanting us to wait for. We talked strongly about adoption, but then with in the last couple months I felt strongly that if we were barren that God would not leave us that way. I didn't see anywhere in the bible where he left the righteous barren. We even have modern examples of Sis. Tammy, Sis. Annette, and Sis. Sharon Griffin and, I'm sure there are others. It may take a while, but I just REALLY felt that God would not leave the women in The Church barren.
I'm only 6 weeks and a few days. I know it's early, and I thought about waiting....but in the end I would still share the good and the bad. So why not now....
Jenna got me, well...... the baby this card tonight. You can't really see it, but it's precious.



CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting! Praise the Lord!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you guys. YEA!!!! The day you found out was one day short of exactly a yr that I found out I was expecting.pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you, I just can't express it enough. Congrats to you both. I will pray for a safe pregnancy and delivery. YEA!!!!!!
awwww! congrats girl!!!!
ReplyDeleteJessa, I am SO happy for you! I've been praying that God would bless you and Levi with a little one. How exciting!
ReplyDeleteGod is so good. I am so excited and overjoyed for you and Bro. Levi. Will continue to pray for you and your new family.
ReplyDeleteCongradulations!
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely wonderful!
ReplyDeleteCongrats...so exciting that Joey's little one will have a baby cousin close in age to play with. You have been doubly blessed this past year...a wonderful husband and now a precious baby on the way.
ReplyDeleteThank you!! We are SOOO excited!!
ReplyDeleteSis. Tammi, Im so glad that Joe and I are so close. It'll make it fun having the cousins so close in age. Oh my... your right 2009 has been a pretty special year.
Sis. Tammy, that is SOOooooo neat!!
Sis. Marcia, I'm glad your read my blog. I was going to email you and tell you the good news. =)
Grace, thank you for your prayers. I pray for you and Paul all the time!!
Yes, Sis. Smith "praise the Lord"! =)
Thank you all for your congradulations and prayers!
So happy for you guys!!! God is so good. Noelle is our answer to prayer! You will be an AWESOME Mommy!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you guys! I wanted to write as soon as Levi told us, sorry! We will be praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby. We love you guys! Many congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteVery excited!! So happy for you. You will be an awesome mommy, and Levi a great daddy!
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwww thank you!! Libby thank you so much for praying! I hope we are good parants. Although, I'm not worried about Levi. =) He'll be great!
ReplyDelete