Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just Call Me Mrs.Stephens

I can't believe that we have almost been married six months! Time is going fast! Yesterday we were talking about all the different things we have learned about each other. The first couple months, if we had an argument or disagreement we wouldn't know how to react to each other. It's kinda comical now, but sooooo not funny then. We now know each others buttons. Haha

I'm just now starting to get most everything at work changed over to "Stephens". It has been such a chore. I'm always having to email, call, or send this or that form in.....it's taking forever!

Well, Levi had this great idea about Moms Birthday gift (in Dec.). He's EXTREMELY sentimental and sweet. He puts a lot of thought into gifts. He pretty much has the Christmas gifts planned out for everyone, and I gotta say "he's good!".

Anyhow, that's what we are doing now...working on moms Birthday gift. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Your title sounded strange. We refer to the two of you as Levi and Jessa but I haven't even "heard" you called Mrs. Stephens yet (except on your wedding day). Yeah all the red tape involved in changing to your married name is a royal pain.

    So last year he wasn't just earning "brownie points"? ;o) He did a great job last year so it'll be interesting what he does this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still sometimes look around for my mother-inlaw when someone calls me Sis. Sutton. Funny thing is most of the time I forget I had another last name once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE that you have internet at home and get to blog whenever you want! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya....I don't think I have ever been called Mrs. Stephens. I think when your first married though to be called by your new last name, is kinda cool. =) Right now, it's like I'm two people......I sign both names.

    Megan! I'm way excited too!!! It really is the greatest thing. lol

    ReplyDelete