I really do. I have been up since about 2:30 a.m. It's almost 5 a.m. now. Went to the bathroom, and now I feel like throwing up. I haven't though. I actually want to, maybe I'd feel better then. I know....it sounds like maybe I'm pregnant......I've had what I would think would be pregnancy symptoms before and it pretty much turns out to be tied in with my thyroid or a bad monthly. Also, I think people who want to be pregnant can imagine symptoms as well. Although, I gotta say, wanting to puke is a new one. One, that I want to imagine away right now so I can sleep. I had pizza last night and I'm thinking that maybe it just didn't sit well............
Today is a short day for me......so that's good. I'll go in at 11a and get off at 3:30p.Levi my "Mountain Man Monster" is going hunting. He pretty much does every Saturday. ;)
Oh! I gotta tell ya about my snazzy new hat. One evening Levi and I went shopping for winter hat and cloves. I have about a 10 min. walk from the parking lot to the airport everyday so I need to dress warm .=) Micah think my hat quirky. I don't know why, but I love it!!
ANNNNNNNDDDDDDD Yay for me. Although totally gross.......... I think I feel better now...I'm not so sure yet.........



You are so funny. I do hope you're feeling better though. Love you.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute hat! Hope you get to feeling better soon!
ReplyDelete