That's the name of the dog we are going to get at the end of the month. She is named after the Deshka River here in Alaska. It's a popular sportsman fishing river. Anyhow, she is 5 years old. Completely trained(housebroke),pure bread chocolate lab. A friend of Levi's, new a guy that was going to basic training, and couldn't keep his dog. So, Levi gave him a call, and we went to take a look at her today. She is a beautiful and sweet dog. She the perfect fetch dog.... and she is just tooo cute....she walks around all the time in the house.... holding her stuff animals in her mouth. Not chewing them...just holding them. It's super cute. I feel blessed to be getting her. She be good for us.
Levi, took her hunting today and said she is going to make a great hunting dog. =)
I am a little worried about having a dog smell in my house.....ick. I'll have to figure out a way so that doesn't happen.
lets see what else to share.....oh...I burnt myself for the seconded time this week. Burns are pretty much the worst. I think I should just be band from the kitchen for a little while!!! Ha. Right. =)
Also, please, please if you could remember to pray for me. I think I may have a bladder infection or kidney infection. Last night my lower back was hurting SOOOO bad!!!!!! That's really the only symptom I have. I know I didn't pull anything though....plus is just "feels" different then that. I've been drinking cranberry juice, and taking cranberry supplements today. Also, drinking water. It's better today..........yesterday it was like sharp continues spasms. Kinda scary.
Lately, it seems it's just one thing right after another. Last week I had the flu for one long tortured day. It started out okay then just got awful. Levi, I'm sure thinks I'm a mess. I have been sick more in these last five months then I have in my whole life!! He hasn't been sick even once!! Not that I want him sick..... ;)
Okay, gotta go. Have a supertastic Sunday!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'm so happy for you!!! I LOVE chocolate labs--they're GREAT dogs and it sounds like this one is super sweet and well behaved. I'm a little jealous. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI'll pray for you--you've had such a rough go of it lately! God knows. We'll keep you in our prayers.
Have you tried Welch's Grape juice? Whenever I have a urinary tract infection, I drink that and it takes cares of it. I don't do the white grape juice, doesn't have the healing properties of the purple. We'll be praying. Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteYou poor thing! We'll be praying for you!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
for some reason, my comment didn't take. BOO! I love that dog name, super cute. No smells, houses only smell if the dog is really dirty, or people don't clean as they should. You will be great animal owners!! I love you girl, I know how you feel on the kidney issues. I had three UTL's in three years, after I got married. Make sure you rest!
ReplyDeleteThank you all for praying!! Sis. Tammi, I bought the Welches grape juice that same day you posted that. I think it does help. =) Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteI'm way excited about Deshka. She'll be a good dog!!!Sis, Becky my mom said she is jealus too.....=)
I'm glad to hear dog smells in the house shouldn't be a issue!!! Thanks kasey! Thats good to hear. lol=)