Monday, October 12, 2009

Long Time No Post


We still don't have internet!! The landlord was going to move in the apartment above us, and we were going to split the internet cost. He had said in two weeks.....BUT so fare not yet. OH how I want internet!! =) I have no idea why getting internet has been such a chore for us. Dad, asked Levi to work on the local church website. The website is there...it just needs some work. BUT we need Internet......!!


Lets see...what do I have to blog about.....................OH! I have tagged Levi as My Mountain Man Monster. He is now obsessed with hunting, and anything that lets him get outside. Levi, Dad, and a friend of Levi's went hunting. Not last Saturday, but the Saturday before. Levi, hadn't even seen a moose, so I think he was getting discouraged. However, that Saturday with the two men, he was able to shoot a grouse. He had such a good time, that he went out and got another gun. He is also now growing a beard, and talks about hunting all the time, and camping in the snow.....and all sorts of things. Today, after he gets home from work we are going to climb Flattop. That is what the picture is of. It should be fun. ;)



Mmmmm not too much going on.....WHICH IS A GOOD THING!! It's nice a calm around our parts these days.
Bekah! Levi, found me the Nome pictures this morning. =) I'll post them!! =)

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, that mountain looks like it would be SO FUN to climb! Hope you had fun climbing it. :) That great that Levi is enjoying hunting. It would be just wrong to live in AK, on of the greatest places to hunt, and not take advantage of it. A beard on Levi, hmmmm....it will keep his face warmer. I tend to think that men with facial hair of any sort looks good, as long as it is kept nicely trimmed. :)

    Cool! I look forward to seeing those Nome pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Levi sounds like Johnny. He keeps saying over and over and over, " I really want to kill something!" Hunting season starts here next weekend, can't wait for that :0) Did you eat the grouse? We had one here and it was VERY gamey.
    That picture is beautiful! I love all the color!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete