Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ouch

Well, I got two of my wisdom teeth pulled this week. The one on my left side was bothering me so I went in to the Dentist on Monday. They got me in right away. Sure enough...they said it would have to be pulled. I was able to get in Tuesday morning to the oral surgery clinic.

I'm SOOOO thankful I had already had this week off, because of how slow the airline is now, they were waning people to take voluntary leave of absences. There were a WHOLE LOT of people that took 3 months. Which helped to where there is no worry of lay offs. I just took a week. The timing for this awful teeth pulling thing was perfect.

Anyhow, getting your teeth pulled is torture. They put me out, which is super weird. I was in there for an hour, but it feels like five min. Then they give you drugs for the pain. Which pretty much make you crazy. Tuesday night I had the worst headache of my life. I was throwing up and just felt nuts. I had scriptures going threw my head all night, but none of them were making any sense. That was an awful night. I was crying and yelling at Levi. UGH!! I'll never forget how much pain I was in. I feel SO bad for him now. He had no clue what to do. I'm proud of him though. He stayed calm, and just prayed. He wound up staying home with me from work two days.

Today, I feel half decent. We are over at mom and dads. They are in Juneau for their anniversary. I can't wait for Jo and Jenna to get home so I can visit. I needed to get out of the apartment.

BTW!!! Nome, was a lot of fun!! It reminded me of Bethel, Alaska. We took a lots of pictures. I'll post more about that later. Hopefully, I'll be able to come over to mom and dads again tomorrow. =)

3 comments:

  1. Paul knows EXACTLY how you feel! He had an emergancy tooth pulled a few days ago. He was so miserable..

    Get to feeling better!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing! I hope you get to feeling better! I look forard to seeing your pics of Nome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry sweet girl!!!!! ugh. Glad you are better now though!

    ReplyDelete