Saturday, September 19, 2009

Finally I Get To Post

I have lots to say, but we only have about ten min. before we board to go to Nome. We are just going to spend the day there. I'm excited. I thought the flight just went Anchorage to Nome, but it goes Anchorage, Kotzebue, then to Nome. So, we'll see a little of Kotz too.

We still don't have Internet. We don't have a phone cable to get ACS. It's a long story, but our Landlord is going to be moving in the apartment above us, that apartment as cable Internet that he is just going to have a password on and we'll pay half the bill. So I'm hoping that works out.

It's driving me crazy to not be able to post. I can comment on others blogs, but I can't sign into blogger.

While I still have a few Min. our flights from the Assembly went perfect. It was a FANTASTIC Assembly!!! '

OKAY, we are boarding now. SEE YA!! =)

2 comments:

  1. Whoa!!!!
    So exciting! I've never in 32 years got to go north very far. May God bless you and make you a blessing to someone today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about your trip... TN and Nome!

    ReplyDelete