Oh my goodness I have been so tired the last couple days! For no good reason. I've gotten plenty of sleep. I guess I just have been sleeping really restlessly.
Tomorrow and Saturday I'm working 12 hours and then I'm also working Sunday afternoon as a trade back for days I needed for the Assembly. That would make 7days in a row. Maybe I'm a wimp, but I'm pooped just thinking about it.
Monday is Levi's birthday. =) I'm going to try and make strawberry turnovers because he LOVES those. Then talk with mom and see if we can do something as a family. Girls are so much essayer to buy gifts for!
Alrighty almost time to go home!! Yay!!!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I was wondering when we would get together and what we do for his birthday as well. Will he be in church Sunday?
ReplyDeleteOh and I was hoping we'd see you this weekend but I guess not. Love you.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if he will be in church or not.I know he is leaving early, early to go hunting tomorrow morning. I'm sure if he even knows what he's doing...... =)
ReplyDeleteI won't be over tonight, but I'll come over Saturday after I get off if Levi isn't home.
I was thinking maybew we could just all have dinner at your house. I'll find out what is his fave meal and bring it over. More then likely something to do with chicken.;) I still have to figure out what to get him!! Love you too!