We called GCI and found some rates on Internet, but we have had some annoying run in's with GCI, so Levi wants to avoid them at all cost. That's pretty much why it's taken so long getting Internet. We tried Clear Wire, a while ago, but got no reception. There is one last place to talk to, and that ACS. I haven't heard anything about them. Good or bad.....so I guess we'll find out.
We leave late Wednesday night for IYC and the Assembly. I getting really excited! I put in some old Assembly DVDS and listened to those while I worked on things around the house this morning. It's so neat how you can feel the spirit through the TV. I'm looking forward to see what God does this year in my life. Every year I walk away from the Assembly different. Stronger. I will never forget last year, going threw the prayer line, praying that God would take away my self will, and that I would be able to release any part of my heart that I was holding back. Also, that He would then fill it, with Love for Him. He did, and I have never been the same. That same night while laying in bed He told me I would marry Levi. It made that scripture in Psalm 37 very true....Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. To make a longer story short, a month later we were talking marriage, and at this Assembly we'll be there as husband and wife. Looking back, it's teaches me that God still answers prayer.He listens to the cry of a humbled heart. That if I remain faithful to Him always, and have faith IN Him.... keep loving Him. He will not with hold any good thing from me.
Well, I didn't mean to share all that. =) I'm just excited about the Assembly!! HAHA!! =)
More then likely I won't be able to blog again. Be in prayer for us as we travel. We are not flying stand by, but I'm still praying that God makes it a smooth journey.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'll pray for your trip. See you SOON!
ReplyDelete