Saturday, August 29, 2009

I've Been Cut Off

I can no longer blog at work. I'm so sad. They now have blogger.com blocked. I can't say I blame them though. SOOOO I'm going to go Internet hunting!!! I can not, not blog! =)

Lets see.....I have a three day weekend. I'm way exceited about that! Monday, I'm going to work at getting packed for IYC and the Assembly. I can't believe how quickly it's coming up!

Today, Levi and I slept in...... and then we went out to IHop for breakfast. From there we when to Levi's new favorite place.... Costco. He's been asking for weeks to go to Costco. I guess it's because it's about all things big and cheap there. ;)Then we came home, he did laundry. I have a great husband!!. LOL I made sure I told him that....so he would keep it up!! ;) He did that, while I made the hot dish and pie for the potluck tonight. Love potlucks!! YUM!

I've been feeling better somewhat......I think it may have been tied in with my monthly. It's the only thing I can think off. I really pray it doesn't become the norm for me. I thought maybe it had to do with my thyroid, but it came on to suddenly for that....

I'm excited about tomorrow. Last Sunday I had to work. I hate missing Sunday.... I feel it the whole week.

I have been singing this song all day!! So I thought I would share it... =)

Have a GREAT Sunday!!

1 comment: