Sunday, August 2, 2009

I Chopped It Off

I can't believe I did it, but I chopped off my hair. Levi, was the one that actually wanted it. Which, that is a new one...most men like long hair. My hair was falling out every where and coming out in globs in my comb. It was starting to annoy me. Sooooooooo I said "why not? It'll be a interesting change". It's funny though, because with out knowing, Jenna cut hers off too. =)

Yesterday was fun. We had a car wash on Saturday and it turned out REALLY good!! We had a beautiful warm day. We even had a visitor at church this morning from the car wash. Which is pretty cool! =)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Do you like it "chopped"? You got me curious as to how you two (Jenna and you) look now. :)

    That car wash did sound like alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pictures? You can't leave us hanging like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. =D I know I'll have to put up a picture. I'm not really sure if I like it or not.....it just differant.... =)Because my hair is so thin I think it may look better. =O)

    ReplyDelete