For Joleesa's Birthday we went out to a fancy Chinese restaurant. I'm not a huge Chinese fan, but it was SO good!! They cooked it all right in front of us, which was fun.
Saturday, Levi and I just bummed around. We did some house work, then we went to the Farmers Market to get some more fruit. I'm so proud of us, we eat pretty healthy. At least for the most part.... ;)
Sunday, Dad preached a VERY good message on Matthew 18:12-14.
12 “What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them goes astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine and go to the mountains to seek the one that is straying? 13 And if he should find it, assuredly, I say to you, he rejoices more over that sheep than over the ninety-nine that did not go astray. 14 Even so it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.
You could feel the LOVE and MERCY flowing from each member. I'm so proud (I think that's the word I want...???) of the local church I'm in!!
Monday, Tuesday,and today, have been uneventful. Which is a good thing. =) We still don't have internet.....we got clear wire......but we wound up not getting any signal where we live. Such a bummer. On the other hand, we have been over at Mom and Dads more. I've missed being around my family. So it was actually kinda a blessing......
Have a fantastic Wednesday and rest of the week!!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Chinese sounds good. I love those places where they cook in front of you!
ReplyDeleteYou sound funny, your uneventful life. Johnny looked at me the other day and said "we have a pretty boring life, don't we?" I just laughed, we do. Up at 5 in bed no later than 9:30. I feel old!
Glad to hear all is well. Love you!
I think an uneventful and boring life is a good thing. =)lol that sound exactly like us. Up at 5a in bed no later then 10p. Haha Too funny!
ReplyDeleteBTW, Love you too!
ReplyDelete