Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Day After

Thank you for the "Happy Birthdays" for Levi!! I'll make sure he See's them!! =) Libby, I didn't really like the roast. I think it was the way I cooked it. Levi liked it.........but he's pretty easy to please. We have made yak burgers, and also sloppy Joe's with the yak meat. which were both good. It really does taste like beef. It just doesn't cook down like beef does.

I'll get that recipe posted ASAP for the cobbler. It really was yummy!



We wound up not going out last night. Dad was sick, and Tim wound up also not being able to make it. By the time it was all figured out it was late. So Levi preferred just to stay home. Our weekends are always so busy, so it was a nice change to not do anything. We ate dinner and watched a movie. It was actually good for us. Although we are both looking forward to Moose's Tooth some other time!! =)

2 comments:

  1. It's too bad you didn't like the roast, and it's good that Levi is easy to please! Better luck next time, hu?! Glad he had a good birthday.
    When do you leave for IYC?
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We leave on the 3rd of Sep. which is coming up pretty soon I guess!!

    Ya...The roast I think wasn't cooked low and slow enough. I got the onion soup mix when I went grocey shopping, so I'll try that next time.

    ReplyDelete