Wow. It's been busy today at work. I've been running around like crazy. Even now that I'm sitting, and on break, I can't settle down. I'm still running on high speed in my head.
BTW!!! Jenna I love the banner picture!!! LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday, Levi and I went to this natural health clinic. I've been a little lost at where to start at living healthy. Mostly, on what would be best for my thyroid. I didn't want to guess anymore. I went to the clinic where I got my blood drawn and got a copy of my records. The lady we went to at the health clinic went through every detail with us on the blood results. I'm actually pretty healthy, EXCEPT for the thyroid....AND that was actually getting better on it's own. From the first time I got a blood test, to the second time, the thyroid level went down significantly. That was SUPER encouraging!!
She did suggest a couple supplements that would promote thyroid health, and she suspects by end of next month my thyroid level should be back to normal. If it's not already. Praise the Lord!!! We spent almost 2 hours with her. Anyway, I felt very productive in it all.
Tomorrow, I work 5a-330p. Yuk. I hate that shift. Levi is preaching Sunday which he is excited about. I'm excited too. I love listening to him. He's really good about making something that could be "deep".... simple and easily understood. I'm sure others do that...but I'm partial. ;) Anyhow, please if you get a chance say a pray for him. I know he just wants to be a blessing.
Anyhow, I'm done. Have a GREAT Weekend!!!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That is super great news! About your thyroid~
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy it looks like it's getting better!
I love your new banner picture! The "trash-the-dress" pictures are fantastic!
Love you!
Awww thanks Lib!! Love you too!
ReplyDeleteYour banner picture is so adorable! Did jenna take all of your pictures? She is GOOD!
ReplyDeleteNancy
Thanks!!! She did. ;) We did hire someone as well, but we haven't got her pictures yet...... =/ Jenna is SUPER DUPER GOOD!!!! I'm SO proud of her!!
ReplyDelete