Really. Levi has taken it over. Everything from the keys, to coins, to candy rappers, and anything that he may want to save for later gets stuck in my purse. We both are continually digging in it to find what he threw in there.
Married life is great! It's comforting to know that he isn't going anywhere.
we spent a couple nights in Juneau. At a super a cute bed and breakfast! Now we are in Lancaster, PA at another B&B. I love it!!!!!!!!!! If you love quilts, country decorations, antiques, flowers, and the smell of cows =) you would love it too!!
My favorite part is you can hear the Amish buggies clip clopping from inside the house, and the church chimes that are just down the road ring every hour. At noon there is a full song that plays. It feels like we have stepped back in time. A simpler, slower time.....I'll post pictures later. =)
Thanks to all who prayed for our wedding!!!!!!!! It went better then I could have ever dreamed!!!! We had a beautiful day. One, that I won't EVER forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



So glad that everything went so well. You were a beautiful bride. Also glad to hear that the two of you are enjoying your honeymoon.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you're blogging on your honeymoon! You crazy girl!
ReplyDeleteYour wedding looked beautiful and you were too!
Love you!
I can't believe you're blogging either :) I'm glad that you're have a good time. You did have a beautiful wedding. You guys made me cry just see how happy you were and both of you crying... I hope you guys have a wonderful time in PA. Love ya
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your blogging. It's good to know your having a good time although I never doubted you would. By the way, a bigger purse just means even more stuff will go in it. That's why I go smaller when we travel...not enough room for anything but the necessities.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're having fun. I spent 5th-12th grade in Myerstown, PA, about 40 min. north of Lancaster. Worked at Park City Mall in Lanc. during High School. My Dad had a week end antique shop in an old Amish schoolhouse on our property along 501. Seems a lifetime ago. We spent our honeymoon around there too because we met and lived in Tucson but flew back to have our wedding at hubby's hometown near OH border and then used his Dad's car to go to the eastern end of the state so I could show him my old stomping grounds. We spent a lot of time in Hershey too and it was nostalgic because my folks had had their honeymoon there in 1946. Your Mom is right...a bigger purse is like a bigger house...you just get more stuff to fill it up! God Bless you both. Sis. Julie
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you!! And, the PA thing sounds wonderful! I admit i have a slight obsession with amish country. j/k but I do really enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteYour wedding was so beautiful! You looked gorgeous! The purse thing...yeah welcome to marraige! Ha Ha
ReplyDeleteNancy
lol I know..........blogging on my honeymoon........ =) "blogging" is a part of life!!
ReplyDelete