I'm pooped. We flew back to Anchorage on the 21 from LA. Which we both hated ( Los Angeles). We did drive to Santa Monica Prier and walked around. It was SO busy though we didn't stay very long and headed to lunch at Olive Garden. We don't have a Olive Garden in Anchorage so it was a treat.
Now that we are back, I've been slowly trying to get the apartment in order. Energy though is hard to conger up.
Levi is still sticking everything and anything in my purse.I can't get over how he has taken it over.One day he stuck a bottle of water in there...which fit......then five min. later he got a bottle of root beer and tried to stick that in there too. Good grief. My purse is not THAT big. Silly man.
This Saturday the church is helping at the soup kitchen and then the rest of the day I think I'm going to nap. =)
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment