Tuesday, May 5, 2009
The Flowers Are Done!!
Chinju, a really good friend of mine came over today. We went shopping for boutonniere flowers and ribbon went out to lunch and then worked on the bouquets. She has two little girls...one is almost two...and the other one is three months. I'm SO not crafty and she seemed to know what she was doing, so I left her to it, and watched the girls. BOY! What a life that must be. I'm looking forward to it..... ;)Hopefully. Anyhow, I brought the flowers over to Mom and Dads to show them. Megan, was there, and everyone loved them! Joe, even went and put on her bridesmaid dress for fun. Altogether, it was fun and productive day!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Very pretty! So is your invitations.
ReplyDeletePretty! I like them!
ReplyDeleteThe bridesmaid dresses are lavender?
How pretty! Simple, but elegant.
ReplyDeleteI got your wedding gift made. WA HOO!! Now if only I get it mailed. I'm really LOUSY at mailing things. I have a terrible reputation for it. I'm a complete failure. But I'm going to try and overcome this weakness.
Rebekah - The dresses are sage green. My computer at home it definitely sage green, but at work here it does look lavender. Wierd. Sister Nowling
ReplyDeletelooks lavendar on mine too...weird! I got the invitation, they are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAwwww thank you!! I'm REALLY happy with them!!!
ReplyDeleteThats weird how it's looks lavender.....
I'm glad people are getting their invitations!! At frist it bothered me that they were cream (I thought they were white), but then I figured it wasn't that big of a deal. =)
Sis. Smith I'm super excited to see what you made now!!!!!!!!!! I'll think about it this way...the longer I have to wait the more excited I'll be when it comes. ;)
I love them!
ReplyDelete