Saturday, May 30, 2009

13 Days

Well, Levi is on his way to Alaska. Right now he is Eau Clair, WI for the night. He left at about 5 A.M. this morning. I hoping he'll get here by the 5 of June.=) That way he can be there for all the final wedding stuff.

Today, we were cleaning mom and dads old place.....I'm sore from just a few hours. Mom, dad, Jenna, Jo, Megan, Micah, Matt, Larry, and Tim have been at it for two days now moving and cleaning. There is NO way this could have all been done as quickly with out their help!!

The new house is great! Right now we are sitting watching National Treasure 2 with the fire place going. It was kinda cold today....we even got some snowfall on the mountains. Which at the new house, there is a perfect view of the mountains. The whole one side of the house is lined with windows.

I think everything for the wedding is ready....at least I hope so. I'm not so sure if it has really sunk in how close it is....!!

6 comments:

  1. WHOA!!!!!! Thirteen days!! aren't you soo soo sooooo excited!! I REALLY wish I could be there. ugh. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. With camp and moving and all I don't think it's sunk into me that in 13 days you'll be a married woman. It'll hit me as soon as camp is done. Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kasey!! I know.... I wish you could have come too!!!

    Mom, i don't think it's hit me yet eather...........there seems to be so much to do yet....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could be there.
    13 days. I remember how exciting it was knowing in 13 days I don't have to say goodbye to Sam anymore. I am so excited for you. How fun and exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you! I got to fly to CO for the weekend and came home today on a prop plane. The turbulence was very bad! It made me think of you! Love you and we're excited for your big day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammy K! I wish you could too!! In couple more months... your life will change too!!! How fun and exciting!!! ;)

    Lol thats funny Libby!! I think it's the norm for Great Falls!!!!

    ReplyDelete