I had Sunday and Monday off this week. Is it was such a beautiful weekend!! Actually, again today it's been clear blue skies and beautiful. So fare it's been a sunny summer. =)
Sunday, dad preached a super good message!! He preached on spirits that, with out you noticing, will latch on to you and suck out all the joy in your life. I'm sure the message could be taken other ways, but that is what I got from it.Here it is, one of the times in my life where I'm suppose to be THE MOST happiest....and devil is trying to suck it out of me. He brought up that song "I went to the enemies camp, and I took back what he stool from me!!". The devil sure is annoying.
I started my new shift today. 11am-730pm..... so fare I LOVE it!! I don't have to get up super early, and I don't have to go bed really late. It's great! Best of all, I'll have Saturday and Sunday off. Like a normal person. Oh! And sense I'll have a husband......I'll actually be able to spend time with him. =) I'm really looking forward to everyday life with Levi. =)
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I just now read the post below. Righteous expectations! . . . turn your fear into righteous expectations! All the scriptures you quoted are TRUE. When you totally trust God and what He promises in His Word you will have no fear because you KNOW He loves you unconditionally and will only do what is best for YOU. Keep your eyes fixed on Him.
ReplyDeleteYes!Righteous expectations!! It sounds like a title of a book...or devotional..... =) love you Sis. Smith!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, everyday life is pretty amazing. :)
ReplyDelete