Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So EXCITED!!

Okay, I'm back to wedding brain Kasey. ;) Okay, get this! A friend at work said she would do the calligraphy on all the invitations!!! Is that not amazing or what!!??? I feel bad even letting her, I know that is going to take up a lot of her time. She insisted though, and she's going to do it as a wedding gift. HA!! I'm so excited!!

AND!! There is something else! Another friend that I work with is going to put together all the food for us. ANOTHER, what I would consider, HUGE undertaking!

AND!!! I asked someone if he could do our photography, but if it doesn't work out........ there is a friend at work, her sister in law is just starting as a professional photographer. She has done one wedding, and I saw her pictures and they are beautiful!! Jenna will like her style. So we now have a back up plan. ;)

God is putting it all together perfectly! Wahooo!!

2 comments:

  1. Good!!! You only get to have wedding brain once so you better enjoy it! haha. If it makes you feel better, we did our wedding (everything, tuxes, rehearsal dinner and all) for about $3000. So you dont have to have a big budget to make something beautiful. God will open doors you never even thought of :) love ya. I hope I can come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so neat how everything is coming together for you. Enjoy this time of life, it will be some great memories for you. :)

    ReplyDelete