Monday, March 9, 2009

I Want Spring!

Levi was saying it was 75 there in VA today! Nice! I want summer! I can not wait until spring....winter is starting to drive me CRAZY......!!!

Not whole lot going on so I'm going to ramble..... =)

This little boy at work today told me that I looked like Sarah Palin.....haha! I love kids!! =) I've gotten that before, but normally from people that don't live in Alaska...... ;)

We also decided today that we are going to go to Juneau for three nights after the wedding. Then go from Juneau to Seattle and Seattle to DC...which then we will drive to Lancaster County to stay for another three nights. Originally, the way we had to do our tickets to get positive space on the flights, we were going to just stay in the Anchorage area for the three nights. This way we'll be getting out of town, which will be nice. On the way back we had to do the tickets kinda funny too. We'll be coming back from DC, going to LA...staying one night there. Hopefully in Santa Monica, then late the next night, coming home to Anchorage on a direct flight. My job doesn't pay that well, but it does have some nice benefits.

I'm excited about going to Juneau! On the way back from the Assembly.... due to the mess with the volcano last year. Mom, Jenna, and I had to stay the night in Juneau to get home. It was foggy, and rainy, but beautiful!! I've been wanting to go back.

Levi, and I have also been talking a lot about buying a house where ever we end up. We feel God is directing us to a place here in Alaska. Doing new Field work.... Which is exciting, but we are going to wait on God to open the doors on the timing. I know my family doesn't know Levi well, so it may not be a bad thing if we are around for a little while, so they get to know who Levi is. I gotta admit, it's been nice to think about something else other then the wedding. I had wedding brain and it was getting tiring.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the spring thing. We have gotten some light snow the past two days. It is SO cold. But I know when Summer hits here, I will be wanting some of this cold, we complain either way, right. haha. So, I will try to get over the cold, enjoy it while I can.

    As far as wedding brain, btw, thats funny...enjoy all of it you can. When your actual day comes, all the planning and so on will fly by and you will wonder where the day went. My wedding day went SO quickly. I guess there are two things I would change about the day if I could. How we did pictures (because I did them during the reception, we missed out on a lotof the guests) and taking time to savour each moment. I just wonder if I could have done more to really realize how special and wonderful each moment was. I know I enjoyed it, and was so excited, it just seemed like time flew. It flew TOO fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think about that sometimes....how even now it's seems like the last few months have gone so quickly. As much has as I want the wedding day to just get here....your right! I need to just enjoy this time in life while it's here. It'll go by fast enough.....

    I just tend to stress about things.....I want EVERYONE to be happy with it all.....and there have been a lot of emotions involved. It's that part that has had me tired. Of course money doesn't grow on tree's....but God has REALLY been helping us in that respect. Love ya Kasey!!

    ReplyDelete