Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jessa's Birthday Card!!!!!!!

Okay, this is Levi posting again.... Jessa's Birthday is this Wed (the 4th). I already sent her the gift but I forgot the card to go with it(I have a good excuse though,....Im a guy). So Sunday night I found this one and thought it might be a blessing to others to see it as it is on its way to Jessa!!! I've already told Jessa I was putting it on the blog and she couldnt check it to see it early, or talk to anyone about it that may see it before she does..... I know Im mean, but in a flirty kind of way:) So everyone wish My Love a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!-Levi

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jessa! Hope you get to feeling better so you can have some cake! Love you! Have a great day :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jessa. I hope it is a great day. Levi said he was saved 10 yrs then he met you. Sam was saved 10 yrs then he met me, I thought that was cool. Get well and enjoy your cake and card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Jessa!
    Love ya. Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSA!!! Hope you are feeling alot better and enjoying that sweet card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Jessa, I pray God is nearer and dearer to you this year, than ever before. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwww...........THANK YOU!!!!!! It's been a good Birthday. Plus, I am feeling A LOT better!

    ReplyDelete