Levi and I have been having a GREAT time in Haver, MT. Friday night was the last night of the revival. We have been having such a good time!! The services have been SO good and so has the fellowship!!
The two cute little ones are Caleb and Mandie Alexander's. If you didn't already know..... =) They are just dolls!!
For some reason I'm not able to comment on my own blog right now. We can't figure it out. BUT, Bekah I'm glad we got to talk too. It's been forever!!! Oh! And everyone seems to be doing A LOT better today!!! I'm sure their thankful for the prayers.....



you are in havre?? Man you really need to come see me. Thats like one state away.
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys had a good revival and a good time with everyone. Thanks for sharing the pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteAre you still in the lower 48?
The one of Emilie is SOOOOO ADORABLE! Love Ya!
ReplyDelete