SOooooooo Sis. Libby all that Vitaman C stuff that I drank consatantly did nothing for me. =) I'm sick . I tried though...... I cough like crazy and just feel worn out. Plus, my ears still haven't popped from the flights. Oh! My ears hurt SO bad from the pressure on the landings!!! I thought they would burst! They say don't fly with with colds for good reason!!!
Levi, is good though, just a scratchy throat from all the preaching. So that's good.
We left for Ohio From Haver early Monday morning. Stopping Monday night in Minnesota at the Thompson's and then leaving again that morning for Ohio. We were trying at first to figure it out how to do it so it wouldn't look bad. Alaska airlines doesn't fly into Ohio at all, and anywhere I flew into whether Minneapolis or Chicago (that's two cities Alaska Airlines fly in and out of he would go by) there was still going to to be a long drive. Then there was also going to be a drive from his parents again to an airport. So we just decided to go ahead and just go the whole way together, I felt good about it just because, he wouldn't have to make that long trip by himself. However, though it worked good for us and we had a blast. Reputation is a lot, in that respect, I can't say it was a good thing to do. Lets just say, things will be a lot more convenient and easier when we are married!!!
Well, I fell in love with his parents just as quickly as I did Levi!!!! His mom is the talker, so we got to talk a little while she showed me how to make biscuits and gravy the way Levi likes them. She makes it with corn beef hash.....=) His dad is quiet and would sit and watch westerns all day if he could. He also has this little dog called Shugey that is attached to him. Cute little thing.....anyhow, they are just endearing! I loved being there! Oh! AND! They live in a log cabin!! HOW COOL IS THAT!! I just loved it.....Levi has the pictures, hopefully I can get him to put some pictures up. =o)
Alight, this is waaaaay long!! Time for a nap....
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Glad to hear you had a great trip! And that his parents are great! Sounds like you had fun.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry you got sick too! We're all doing much better here, except Grace, she got it again...poor thing :0(
Looking forward to the pictures!!
Miss you guys!
Way long? I didn't think it was way long. :)
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that you are sick. Hopefully it won't last long for you. My two youngest still cough a little.
Yes, looking forward to the pictures too! It is a good thing to know how to make the gravy the way Levi likes it. I have never heard of gravy with corn beef hash though.
Glad you made it home safely. I make horrible gravy!!! LOL! Now you have to come to Tn and show me!
ReplyDelete