Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Weight Loss Day 1 And Wax Bear

So, a friend of mine and I are starting today our weight loss plan. lol =) I would like to lose 10 Ibs. Just so I can fit into my wedding dress...!! Right now I can't zip it all the way up. What fun. It only has about an inch to go, then all will be good! I would prefer the dress not to be ripped out...that scares me. Since meeting Levi I have put on about 10 Ibs.....people say it's because I'm happy.... =) I do admit I want to eat ALL the time!! Plus, it's hard to care because Levi doesn't want me to lose any weight....!!!Now that's a new one. Buuuuuuuut I need to fit into my dress! In general though, my cloths are getting ridiculously tight....we will see... =)


A few days ago I got a waxed bear in the mail from Levi. lol ;0) It was sweet. I'll have to put pictures of it up. It's cute!! And it's made entirely of wax. It looks SUPER cool! It's sitting mine and Jenna's living room and it has made the whole apartment smell like strawberries and cream. =o)

8 comments:

  1. All brides wants to loose weight. :) Just don't loose more than 10 or you might float away in the wind! ;-) I lost 10 lbs before I got married too. :)

    That is so nice of Levi to let you know that he doesn't want you to lose any weight. What a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy Alexander sent me one of those waxed bears one time. They are very cool. And you are supposed to be able to run it under cold water when the smell goes away and it should bring the smell back. I have got to try it on mine.
    You do need to fit in your wedding dress. :o) You can lose 10 lbs. Go for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to lose ten pounds also. Too much holidays with my boys. I was just telling Nathan this evening that I have got to lose some, cause I hate the way my clothes feel right now... terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I only had 10 lbs to lose...starting Feb 1st both Brother Nowling and I are going to see what we can do about dropping lbs.

    Jessa will you be in church on Sunday? Text or call me please? You go from being around constantly to not knowing if you're even alive ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bekah, you would be surprised I have filled out....maybe tooooo much.

    Tammy, YES! I really do need to fit into that dress!! AND i don't want to have to worry about moving too much or it will split open. CAN YOU IMGAINE!? The horror!;-O


    Sis. Connie.....I think the holidays did me in too.....sugar... I had LOTS of surgar.... never a good thing.... =) I have lost 3 bound as of today, but I think a lot of that is maybe just water weight. I'm not sure, but I may fluxuate about that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, 3 lbs! You go girl! So what kind of diet are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks. =o) Low carb...not full blown Atkins though. I'll eat the "good" carbs some. Feggies, berries, protien.....I eat lots of nuts too when I'm feeling snacky. Which is ALL the time. ;)It's kinda hard....cuz I love pasta.....!! Once I get down to what I want, I just do whole grain pastas though...and rice....that should be fine.

    Oh!! And here at work a couple girl friends and I have been running the stairs on our breaks.......its been pretty cool. AND fun. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Low Carb diet really works. Jacob went on that diet when he got had gotten pretty big in Aurora. He lost the weight in good time.

    ReplyDelete