After, working like a mad women,for the last week and a half...I'm going to get a 12day break! Tomorrow after work I head to Montana for their revival. I really am very excited to see everyone their in Haver again. I enjoyed myself SO much last time. They are a sweet bunch. I'm, really praying that God will bless the revival in a special way. Plus, an added bonus ;0) is that Levi will be there!!!! I haven't seen him in almost two months!!! It feels like forever......
After the Revival, I get to meet Levi's parents for the first time!!! =) They seem really easy going and nice...so I'm not toooooo nerves.....=)
Levi, has a camera and he LOVES videoing things. So I'm pretty sure we will get pictures up of the revival and of his family. He normally does it on my blog when he's around. Maybe, I'll try and get a clip of him preaching....that would be kinda cool.
Anyhow, I read this really neat phrase yesterday.....I sat on it for some time. "Personality is NOT an excuse for carnality". Isn't that good stuff...?? At least it struck me....
Well, I hope everyone has a GREAT week!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



That is a really good phrase. Makes one think. :)
ReplyDeleteHave fun on your "vacation". Where do Levi's parents live?
I can't wait to see you!!
ReplyDelete