Their are many that sick though, so please keep them in your prayers.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Pictures
The revival is going REALLY well!!! The songs services have been so good and so has the messages. It's exciting. One the sweetest moments I have ever saw, was when Ethan, Bro. and Sis. Furlongs middle son came up to Levi crying saying he felt God in his message. He could barely get the words out. It was SO sweet. The Furlongs have done such a good job with their children. I pray Ethan's heart will stay sensitive to the Lord.
Their are many that sick though, so please keep them in your prayers.











Their are many that sick though, so please keep them in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Enjoyed the pictures! Glad to hear the revival is going good.
ReplyDeleteSo glad that I got to talk to you a little the other day! Thanks for calling. :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear the revival's going good. I've been praying for it. How precious to hear about Ethan...yes Lord keep him tender to Your Spirit.
ReplyDeleteGood pictures, although a little small and then when I click on them to big. But it gives us the idea.
Thanks for the pictures. I am glad the revival is going well. I will pray for all the sick ppl.
ReplyDelete