We have a church!!! =)Praise God!! It's SOOOOOOOOOO perfect! I wanted to take pictures, but the batteries were dead. It was so cute inside. It's so funny how I just knew. I know God had a part. When I saw it I wanted to cry. Plus, the pastor was just wonderful. Just a kind and gentle sprite...a man of God. Which too made want to cry. lol
Now, I have to tell Levi. We both wanted a church with a pretty view, which this church does...but he was thinking of a Church more out of town. I think it's good though that we keep it convenient. I want so much for my unsaved friends and coworkers to come out to the wedding. It's a good opportunity to give them a message!! =) Both Levi and I want to make sure to make the focal point of the ceremony, giving honor to the God that gave us each other. Sometimes I still can't believe it!!!
Anyhow, now we can really start planning!!
Oh!!! AND THE CHURCH WILL COST US NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



thats awesome.
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you!
ReplyDeleteJessa that is so wonderful. God cares about EVERYTHING!!!! I am so happy you found THE Church for your wedding. That is one less thing you have to worry about and its FREE!!!!! wahoo!
ReplyDeleteI think it is important to keep the miracle of God bringing you guys together the focal point. Everything in our life is to be a great witness. I am proud of you.
Praise the Lord! He is so very good to take care of ALL the details, big and small. So happy for you. Bummer that the batteries were dead...I wanna see pics. ~sticking bottom lip out--pouting~
ReplyDeleteThat is great! Can't bear free and a pretty view.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't figure out how the batteries could be dead as I had just charged them...it turns out they weren't dead. She left the camera in the car in the below zero weather. Apparently they were just too cold as they worked later that day. Bummer. She'll have to go over again and get some pictures so we'll be able to remember everything. But God definitely is good.
ReplyDeleteI know!!! I was SO bummed that I couldn't take pictures....sometime I'll ask him if I could stop by on a Sunday again and do that. He's really nice...I know it won't be an issue.
ReplyDeleteIt's so neat how God does take care of EVERY detail. Big and small. We have such an amazing God!
Thanks Tammy for your last satement. That means a whole lot to me.....!