I wasn't sure if I should share, but I thought there was no harm in asking for prayer. I didn't think we would have the issue of wondering where to go until after we were married. It has started though.....the only thing I have to come to realize is that it would be WRONG to stay in Anchorage for a length of time.That realization is shocking in and of it self. Also, I have a heart for Alaska, and it hurts to think about leaving. Alaska needs workers! Outside of Bethel and Anchorage it hasn't grown. Between, the other cities and the villages, the mission field is massive. I realize though there are other vast territories that need workers too. This verse keeps coming to mind. John 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. Lord, help MY will to die....! So I can be used for You!
I can't say right now, that I know what God wants from us. I am SO thankful though that God is giving me a husband that loves God, and wants to work for Him!!!! I'm also thankful that he wants only unity on these dissions and won't push anything over on me. Man! I really love this man!!! =)Anyhow.... Please, if you would, keep us in your prayers.
Yesterday, I did some wedding shopping. I went to Michales and found some light green and pink water pitchers. I thought they would be cute center pieces. I was wondering what they would look like with flowers so I ran to the grocery store and got some pink and white tulips. It's simple, but I REALLY like it! Plus tulips will be cheap in the spring, so we are not looking at a huge cost for flowers. =) We'll just get them at the grocery store. lol That's what the pictures are of....I love watching the tulips open!!!!
Okay, this is SUPER long!! I'll leave now. =)



Your flowers are beautiful!! That will make gorgeous centerpieces. I love weddings!! I love watching it almost magically come together and it sounds like it is doing just that....We will keep you all in our prayers for your alls living situation..I know that is a difficult decision to have to make but God will lead you both..God is so good and NEVER makes mistakes..we do but not God!! God bless you both..your in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteI will be praying. This decision is a tough one and as I know you already are, must be entered into with lots of prayer and understanding. Having been through this process (deciding about moving, then moving) feel free to ask me any questions.
ReplyDeleteI'll be praying for you both. Just remember though, wherever you go, as long you as long as your in the will of God, you'll both be happy! When we left to go to Colorado away from our family back in North Carolina, it was probably one of the hardest things for mom and dad, we were sad at first but God helps take away the sadness and gives a heart to work and help the people that he's set before us. Both you of you are wonderful workers and want to be used of God and he's going to and he's going to give you the strenght and wisdom to make the right decisions! I think of that song that says, "Speak the Word Lord" the first verse says
ReplyDelete"If it's a foreign battle field
Where I finally find your will
Lord then that's where I long to be
In a desert without a drink
On some old ship about to sink
Lord I'll go if you just speak to me"
If we tell God we're willing to go, he'll use us because he sees that sincere willing heart. Remember the scripture in Philippians 4:13 "I can do ALL things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
Alright enough of my long post :) I'm praying for you both, I have a lot of confidence in you both and I know the Lord will guide you both.
Love ya!!!!!!!!!
I love those center pieces! Tulips are so pretty, one of my favorite flowers. :)
ReplyDeleteIt makes me sad to think that you might be leaving AK, but if that is the Lord will then everything will work out and you will have peace. God knows things that we don't and He knows exactly where you two should live. I'll be praying that you both will know for certain where He wants you two. Love you.
Thanks you SOOOOOOO much for your prayers and words!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I decided to share.....!!! I'm SO encouraged!!! =)
Love you all SO very much!!!
The flowers are so pretty..colors are too. I'm with Bekah...God will give you peace...listen for his voice.
ReplyDeleteThe great thing about marriage is you don't have to amke decisions alone. Levi will do the right thing and you guys will not only be preparing for a wedding the next few months, but praying for your future. God will lead you guys. I like the centerpieces, very summering.
ReplyDeleteThanks Nancy and Tammy,
ReplyDeleteYes!! We are praying for that peace! =)
I have all confidance in Levi. I have no worries that he'll make a bad decision. Although, I know he does!!!