Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Feeling Blah

I've been in this weird mood all day.....not cranky.......not happy... just somewhere in between.... BLAH. I'm normally pretty chipper!!

I think the cold, the dark, plus.... it just seems like all I do is work and sleep, work and sleep. I haven't been able to enjoy Christmas at all. It all, I think it is getting to me. ALSO, Levi is in Ohio with his parents, then off to Bro. Bocks region for a month to hold revivals. I'm proud of him and I know he's excited.....but he seems SOooooo much farther away then normal.

Then there are things that have happened that certainly to don't help in making a person happy. The thing is....I know it's the devil, and if I were talking to someone else, I would say it's the devil trying to steel my joy. The Lord has been VERY good to me and has made Himself VERY real in myt life on several things.....I have A LOT to praise Him about! If the devil can get me down, then I find myself not giving Him the praise He deserves. Huh...!!! I think I just gave myself a pep talk!!! =) Sorry.......

Well....I'm hoping everyone has warmer weather then we do. It's -9 out right now. Last night it was -15. I could be worse, but it's cold!!! I just want to go home, curl up with a big blanket and read or maybe sleep. =)

6 comments:

  1. Hope the blahs have subsided by now and that you have a wonderful day! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessa, "No Joy?" No Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't let him get it.
    Now say this with me ....
    "J-E-S-U-S" "Who's gonna win?" "J-E-S-U-S"!!!
    "Who has Jesus given you to help you through these times, (Besides himself, of course.) L-E-V-I!

    *See, and we all know that I am not a chipper person!LOL! I did it for you and God loves you so much more than that! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww thanks Net!!!! I'm smiling real big right now!!! =o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so good to see you! That made me smile big and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was good to see you too!!!! I was shocked!!!!! You looked So good!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not that I was shocked that you looked good lol....just shocked to see you!!! =o)

    ReplyDelete