Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Beautiful Day

I hate working working on SUNDAY!!!! Today I had to work 5a-330p......I try REALLY hard to not work on Sundays, but sometimes I can't get out of it. At least I'll get to go to the evening service. It's kinda sad.... lately.....there are SO many that have jobs that don't allow them to be in church. I know dad has been praying about this for a while. I think though....it's an individuals choice. We can pray that God will make a way...but it's the person choice in the end to take the opportunity. I know God has dealt with me on it big time!! I know it would make such a HUGE differance in our services if we were all commited both in be there, and in getting and being a blessing..... I'm talking about myself here too..........!!!

Anyhow.........It's SO beautiful out today!!! Clear blue skies!!!

Hope everyone is having a GREAT SUNDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! sorry it took me so long to respond. We went to Alabama to visit with my brother and sister so I didn't check my blog. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Church is so very important. God understands between desiring to be there or using a job to not attend.God help us all to walk before you humbly and seriously. love ya girl

    ReplyDelete