Oh my!!! I have to agree with you Jessa, Jenna does have mad skill. They're beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the background too!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW is what came to mind when I checked out the new blog it's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First off....my relationship with God is the most important thing in my life. One of my favorite verses is... Romans 11:35 "Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good". I like it cuz it's blunt and to the point.... I'm hoping I reflect this verse in my life.
Seconedly, Levi The Love Of My Life. Who I married June 13,2009. I consider him a miracle. I thank God very much for him! Also we have a son named Noah who was born July 2,2010. He is such a joy!! God's goodness is overwelming.....
Oh my!!! I have to agree with you Jessa, Jenna does have mad skill. They're beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the background too!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW is what came to mind when I checked out the new blog it's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletejust wanted to say Congrats and pray the best for you both.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations again. Great pictures. Jessa, you fit so perfectly in Levi's arms. I am so happy for both of you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! I wanna come!
ReplyDeleteThose are some NICE pictures! I love black and white. I love knowing that you are so happy!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you Bekah!!!! I AM very happy.....!!
ReplyDelete