Both babies are sleeping so I got to hurry! I'm enjoying this though. Blogging while listening to Chirstmas music. LOVE IT!!
Well, Noah has been sick. First getting his molars in, and now a cold. Poor kid. Although, I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for him lately. He's pretty nasty when he's sick. Extremly demanding. I mean extremly. I hate spanking him while he is already in pain, but it had gotten a little out of control. So this week, so fare, he's gotten punsihed more, then in his whole life! haha..sad. We spent most of the weekend at Levi's parants, and I have this weird thing about spanking in front of people. I have a hard time doing it. Not that I care if other spank their's, it's just an "issue" I have. I would rather take him to another room if I can...a theory that doesn't always work. Anyway, he got away with too much. Now, we have a lot of back tracking to do.
Okay, well lets back up to Thanksgiving. It was SOOO great! Thanksgiving day we didn't really do much of anything other then eat a large breakfast and snack on some yummy stuff my mother in law made. The day after, is when we had our Thanksgiving, and it turned out wonderful! Amazingly enough it was just Levi's side of the family. His brother and his family. It brought that warm fuzzy, happy, family feeling I had been missing. :) Thank you LORD!!!!!!!!! :)
The next week brought deer hunting. Levi took the whole week off. We both had been praying for meat, for the freezer. God provided, as He always has! With a buck! On the very last day of hunting. :) I actually saw the buck out of my dinning room window after it was shot. I didn't know it had been shot though, and was freaking out...wishing I had a gun!!! :) We stared at each other for a good while, when I moved he pranced off. I happily was able to tell the guys which direction it went so they were able to better track him (I was pleasantly surprised to find out Levi got had a shot in him). It had been over 9 years since he's shot something that big. He went moose hunting in Alaska 2 or 3 times, but never saw anything. For that reason I convinced him to get it mounted. Mr. Deer Head has a story. :)
Well, I guess I should get dinner going. Levi will be home in a half hour. Have a wonderful rest of the week!
Oh! Here is my Christmas tree. It's super grand to have decorated my very own tree! :) Levi made the "Merry Christmas" out of walnut. I now can't imagine the tree with out it!! He is sooooo awesome, and creative, with wood!! He made some other ornaments I'll have to get pictures of!
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





YYYEEEESSSS THANKSGIVING was so AWESOME!!!!! Just having all of us there & NO ONE else. I LOVED IT!!!!! It really felt like Thanksgiving & not a social gathering.....if that makes sense.....lol Deer hunting was GREAT this year :) I was super excited for Levi :) I am hoping next year we can both get our hunting license so you and I can get in on the action.....lol
ReplyDeleteI agree!!! To both!!! :)
ReplyDeleteNICE deer! Enjoy the meat.
ReplyDeleteLevi is certainly talented. What a blessing.
Have a Merry Christmas!
Very pretty tree . So happy it is at YOUR house. Kids getting molers are not fun. I always have to do a little extra discipline after my kids have been sick or we have been out of town. It is worth it in the long run.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sis. Smith! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteAgreed Tammy! Molars are no fun, and discipline is worth it! :) Hard, but worth it!
Jessa