Monday, June 4, 2012

It's been 6 days....

So, I thought I better post. :)

It's almost 10:30pm and Levi and Bro. Legg are still over there working. They have the toilet in and the stove. Yay! Technically it is now officially livable. How cool. :-)

My mother-in-law has been helping A TON to get things moved over too HAHA.I'm sure it will be wonderful for her to have her house back. :) She's been great. She has also helped A TON with vacuuming and mopping the sub floor (yes, we are still waiting on our flooring...longish story). Anyhow, SOOOOO THANKFUL for her help!!!!!! It's kinda a bad time to be this pregnant...I hate having to have someone else do so much!!!

Oh well. I'm just thankful in general though!!! We are so close I can taste it! I got my kitchen set up. At least for the most part. That was WAY fun!

So,  I've been having some contractions tonight that I'm timing, but I'm praying that she holds out until the end of the week. :) That said. Hopefully I'll blog some more, and post pics tomorrow.

OH YES! The Church gave me a surprise baby shower Sunday after church!!!! I'll have to post pics of that too. :-D

2 comments: