Thank you for your kind comments about the house! It really is fun being creative and making your home all your own. It's SOOO limitless, even in a home that's "finished". Thankfully, Levi is not only creative, but a handy wood working/tool man. I didn't really know to what extent when we married...so all this is an added bonus. ;-)
You know...my favorite part so fare of living in OUR home. Is the freedom to listen to our Christian music, play Assembly messages on the TV, do devotions, or just praying for our meal. We did them all, except for play messages on their TV...but even still, we were always careful to not offend, or make them too uncomfortable. Whether wrong or right in that, I am finding that above all else I'm most thankful for that freedom.
Noah and I start our day by turning KLOVE on, on the radio. I make breakfast, most of the time it's either eggs or toast with peanut butter...or both. Then we have our devotions while we eat. I'm such a music person, that listening to a song right away in the morning that ministers has been so beyond wonderful!! Then to be able to cry when I'm moved, or to go, and pray with out feeling awkward, and feeling like I need to explain why I'm disappearing, well... is SOOO refreshing!!! Lord, please help to not take these things for granted ever again!!!
Well, I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. We'll see if I've made any more progress. It seems NUTS to me, to think I could maybe be 5cm and still not be in active labour. Yesterday, I had some pretty strong contractions that were 2min long every 4 min, and lasted for more then an hour. I thought we were going to be having Selah for sure last night! So I told Levi, and he asked if he had time to take a shower....since the contractions weren't bothering me more then having to breath through a few I said "go for it". I did my hair and started picking up Noah's toys....then I just did this and that... to get things ready to leave for a couple days. Anyhow, by the time Levi was out and ready. I noticed the contractions were no where near as intense...or coming as often. So we didn't leave, and sure enough....they stopped.
Craziness!!!! By the way. I've never thought about praying for a "happy" baby . I like it though! ;-) LOL I'm defiantly starting too!!!!!!!!!! Often, to make up for lost time! :-P
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Loved your post. It's true that we often take the "little" things for granted, like being able to listen the music you like, when you like, without having to think twice about it.
ReplyDeleteI always love cleaning my own house and washing my own dishes and just lounging in my own house.And YOU, YOU have a WONDERFUL house to do those things in! How blessed you are. God has been good to you. I pray God continues to bless you and your family as you honor Him and put Him first in all things. I'm happy for you.
I LOVE cleaning my own house!!!!!!!!!! Dishes...laundry...I love it all. :) It'SO great. Yes, God has been VERY, VERY, good to us!
ReplyDelete