Christmas
Well, it all started on Christmas Eve with Mom Stephens having her side of the family here. It turned out to be fun! With loads of good people and good food.
Then on Christmas day we had a super good Sunday morning service. The Holy Ghost came down at the very end of the service and I think... was just blessing us real good for being there. It felt soooooo good, and of all Christmas I was SOOOO thankful for the good spirit it put me in. It wasn't Christmas like home, and what I'm use too. I just wasn't really sure what to excpect. We weren't in our own home, with no normal traditions...it kinda felt like we were in Christmas limbo.:) But all turned out swell. After church we came home. Changed into our new pj's, we had opend the night before, and ate hot ham sandwhichs my mother in law had made. We had A TON of fun with Noah!!!!!!!!!!!! He was such a blast!!!!!!!!!!! We made sure on gifts to mom and dad/Grandpa and Grandma that we put them from Noah, and he gave them to them. He got to appreciate the excitment that comes from giving, not just getting. He loved it!
Noah
He is 18 months!! Craziness. We have put a time out on potty training until we get in the house. It's too complicated here. For some reason I can't get him to understand that his potty can move. Levi's parents smoke, and they use this one bathroom with the fan to smoke in. Well, many times they have been in there when Noah wants to use his potty (he hasn't went in it yet). Anyhow...complicated. Soooo, we are just going to have to wait.
Also, Noah is now bottle free. Phew! I thought that was going to be harder.
To sum up Noah these day's. He loves animals,trucks,and BOOKS. He's one of those kids that goes around the room trying to get people to read to him. ALL.DAY.LONG
He is such a hoot! I laugh many times a day at him. :) Children are such a huge blessing!
Baby
We heard the heart beat for the first time on the 27 of December. It's weird that we had to wait sooooo long. I think I was only 8 weeks when we heard Noah's. Anyhow, it was such a great sound!!!!!!!!!! It was 160 beats per min. Then I had another appoitment this last week and I heard baby again. Freaked me out A LOT because it took some time for her to find the heartbeat, but thank God she found it! It was 150 beats per min. It would be so great to have a girl, I LOVE the girl named we picked out when we were pregnant with Noah. I'm still pretty sure it's a boy though. I would be SHOCKED if it turned out to be a girl!!!!! Excited, but shocked. We'll find out Feburarey 6 though... as long has he or she wants us too. :) By the way.....really....I just REALLY want him OR her to be healthy. It honestly doesn't matter... :)
Me
Starting at 16 weeks they are going to start giving me progesterone shots every week. So I don't go early like I did with Noah. Not 100% sure what I think abou that in many ways... Also, I'll have to take the glugose test at 16 weeks. Super excited about both. :-P
This last week, I had one nastey cold. Between taking HOT showers and steaming my face I think I got all the snot out of me. haha....
I have also had some nasty morning sickness sence about 12 weeks. Nice. Just when one thinks things are going to get better. HA!!!!!!! Sike. It litterly just in the mornings for the most part. Car rides are an issue most anytime, driving or riding....lol.... but Headaches are gone though, and my emotional state seems to be A LOT better under control. :)
@ 15 weeks
Levi
He has won The Best Husband Award this week for taking care of me, Noah, and the house while I've been sick! He was even super thoughful, and rented me a movie to distract me from my endless coughing.I gotta say though, my mother in law helped a TON too! I'm not sure what I would have done with out her yesterday!
Okay back to Levi. :)Before this week though he has been working on the wheel barrow vanity for the out house bathroom, and the half barral and wagen wheel coffee table. Seriusley, he is always working on something... the man never sits. Kinda drives me nuts. ;-)I'm thankful though. I know he'll get things done.
The House
They a chugging right along! I wish I would have gone over there after the guys left today. It looks like they got the whole dormer framed and inclosed. Also the whole right side of the porch looks coverd now as well.Maybe even the back. Hopefully tomorrow evening I'll get over there and get better pics!



You look great!! I can't wait to see you!! Your house is going to be so cool, all the homade stuff rocks :)
ReplyDeleteEverything looks GREAT!!!!! I no its a huge HELP when you are sick & you have someone there to help take care of Noah. I dont know what I would do with out my mama until Justin would get home. You look so good as well. I didn't start showing till I was almost 5 months. The house looks GREAT!!!! Hopefully I can go over & see it again on Saturday :)
ReplyDeleteLovin your house but love you more "mommy".
ReplyDeleteAngela, I don't really look thaaaaat great. :) That pic. is just flattering. I'm not as thin as that picture makes me out to be. I can't WAIT to see you eather Ang! :)
ReplyDeleteJenn, you'll show sooner with the 2nd one. ;-)
Mom, love you too!