So, the house is progressing now more quickly. :) :) :) :D
It only took them 3 day's to lay up to the square!
Here's day 2 log laying pics-
These are the front living room windows.
Levi and Noah inside in the living room. Right in front of where the fire place will be.
This is me in the dinning room. In front of the patio doorway. You can see my trees. ;-) I know I don't look it...but I've actually lost the weight I gained....no appetite lately.
Just for kicks. This is the table I want! Really bad. It's sooooo pretty in person! It's waaaaay expensive though... at least right now for us. So we'll eather get something else, or be saving for a while! :) Also, our dinning room is small looking so I'm wondering if a round table may work better anyhow. Isn't pretty though? :)
Log laying day 3-They are don with the square!
And this is the back of the house. You can see the patio doorway, kitchen window, bathroom window, and a bedroom window. Also, the basement....
Yesterday they got rained out, and today they are working on the inside support beams and such. I guess after that, they will start working on the next floor. Yippeee.... :)



You look beautiful momma!
ReplyDeleteHow EXCITING!!! I like the table, and it looks like I would really like the store it's in, too. :-)
ReplyDeleteEverything looks so good :) & so do you :)
ReplyDeleteI will always send you new pj's :) I love the pictures and see the progress of your dreams coming true. Love you honey.
ReplyDeleteawwwwwww Thanks Angela! :) :)
ReplyDeleteSis. Smith, the table is in an Amish coffee/gift/furniture shop. It's so great!
Mom, YAY!! Love you too!
Jenn, Thank you too!! You guys are too nice!!!
ReplyDelete