Tomorrow, we all are going to be heading to Bass Pro to do some sale shopping. It should be a good time! Then on Friday, we are going to have Thanksgiving dinner. Levi has to work, so we are going to eat sometime in the evening. I'm sooooo happy we are going to actually have Thanksgiving!! For a while there, it didn't sound like we were going to be doing anything. Which was just sad. We are though, Just Levi's family. Levi's brother and wife, their little girl, Levi's mom and dad, and us. I'm going to make a couple things to me, that are a tradition on my family's Thanksgiving table. I REALLY wish my family lived close so we could make the rounds. There is nothing to be more thankful for then being able to be with family!! I miss my family terribly! I'm thankful though for loving and thoughtful in laws!I'm looking forward to our very first Thanksgiving here in Ohio.
So, to my title. I'm trying to decided if I want to go Black Friday shopping. I was getting a little overwhelmed one day. Here we are going on our 3rd year of marriage and yet need a lot of little things...HA! And big things. We got rid of A LOT before we moved from Alaska. So little things like a toaster,a coffee pot, pots and pans....silverwair.....we don't have. Then there is baby things we should have, but don't. If we have a boy I'm good on cloths and blankets, but that's about it. Oh yes....and a baby swing. lol...that thing Noah loved! I'm so glad we brought that.
Anyhow, I'm trying to decided to if the deals are worth the black Friday madness.
Here is some pics. from last Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has an extra special Thanksgiving!



I did black friday once and never again. It was complete madness. And that was just not my cup of tea. I rather pay triple for everything then do it again. But that's just my thoughts about it. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're going to have Thanksgiving dinner. We missed you soooo much today. I did go out to Old Navy but was disappointed.
ReplyDeleteWow that hardly even looks like Savannah and Noah any more. By the way, I've got to find that apron of yours...it was a special gift that I wanted you to be able to have. I know it's got to be around.
Love you lots, and lots!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteI'm NOT a Black Friday shopper. #1-I'm not a morning person and #2-I do not like fighting the traffic, either the car traffic or the people traffic. I'm with Leandra, it's just not worth it to me. But I admit I do admire those who go out there and get the great deals.
I enjoy seeing pics of you & your family on Thanksgiving. I am so sorry we were not able to make it on Friday :( I was really looking forward to us all being together.
ReplyDeleteJenn! It's SOOOO OKAY!! Next year. :)
ReplyDeleteHAHA! The funny thing is Sis. Smith is many of the stores were starting here, their sales @ 10pm or 12am. I was thinking, if it were only in the early morning I would do better!
In the end, when it came time...it wasn't worth it to me eather. :) I waited for Cyper Monday. No lines or traffic there.... :)