Today, we went thrift saleing. I had $5 bucks and it seemed to go pretty far! I got this great mint foot scrub. I have had a thing lately, for foot scrubs...there wonderful.A cute white blouse. A co-sleeper bed for our next baby one day...BRAND NEW for 50 cents! A orange spice room spray, some candles, a card box, scrap booking pages, AND my favorite.
The pears look SO real!! It's been a good day. Then on top of that, I don't know if this is good or bad, but when Levi got home we went out for pizza. I so love pizza. :) Which by the way...I've lost 6 pounds!! Of course today I more then likely put 3 of it back on. HA!!!
Tomorrow, is going to be great too. I'm going to go visit Jenn and Libby. We're going to go shopping around... and hit up a coffee shop!! I'm in DESPERATE need of a good cup of coffee!!!!!!!!! Plus, getting away for a day will feel great. It should be great fun!
So that's it. I've now blogged twice this week! AMAZE-ING! :-D



This background is soooooo you! ;-) I really like the pears too. I haven't been to hardly any garage sales this year. Oh well. Enjoy your day out and hopefully you'll FIND that good cup of coffee.
ReplyDeleteYAY! I thought so too. :) I hope I find that good cup of coffee too! ;-) If nothing else maybe we can find one at the assembley. :D
ReplyDeleteIf you're a Starbucks fan, there's one right there on campus.
ReplyDeleteI like your background. I love quilts.
You've found some amazing DEALS there! The piano, your rockers, and all the great loot you got today! You got all that for $5??? Stupendous! :-)
Yay for six pounds. I know I say it every time....but I would weigh 200 pds if I lived by all that good food!! I hope you guys find a GOOD coffee place too=) That piano is so awesome! What a blessing. Your red rockers are going to be SOOO cute together!! Can't wait to see ;)
ReplyDeleteBut I gotta say,
I LOVE the most, seeing you so happy <3
I think we found a winner for you with coffee.....lol I had a blast!!! Thank you so much for coming. It was nice to get out of the house :) We have to do it again soon :)
ReplyDeleteI know Jenn!!!!!! I was sooooo happy to finalley get a good iced mocha. First time in what? 2 months....craziness.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Sis. Smith, it's sad how excited I am at just the thought of Starbucks coffee being at the assmebly!! That is soooooooooo cooool!!!!!!! :)
Angela, lol!!! I'm surprised I'm not 200 pounds!!!!! :D hahaha....No, I've been good. At least for the most part.haha....and ya....I'm happy. :) God helped though, I needed an attitude adjustment.