Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm totally digging.....

My blog these days! It may be short lived so I better enjoy it while I gots it. ;)

At the beginning of next month we are going to Ohio to visit Levi's parents. They haven't seen Noah, so it's going to be pretty exciting. Noah will be 7 months then.

We are also going to be making a weekend trip to Virginia. I'm super excited about that too! I'm weird, but I'm hoping for a thunderstorm!!!!! Alaska doesn't get thunderstorms..... =(

This time of year here is the worst, cabin fever starts to set in if it hasn't already.It's a good thing we are getting out of dodge before it starts to get bad. haha.... ;)

Anyhow, Noah's taking a nap and I really should be doing something productive, but I totally lack motivation today. One thing I've found about not working is when I get in these little "slumps" or to be blunt "lazy days" I have a harder time getting out of it. I don't have a "job" to force me out. It's the only thing I don't like about staying home. I wish it was warmer, a walk would help for sure! Sometimes Noah and I go and bum around a store and then when I get home I'm siked to get things done. I REALLY, REALLY, love getting things done!!!!

Talking about "jobs" I've put in only 1 application. SO NOT a fun thing to do!! Anyhow, I'm thinking though it may be better to wait until after we get back from Ohio to really push it hard. I know God knows our needs, and my desires. He has the perfect job out there for our situation. haha..but I guess that doesn't mean I don't have to fill out apps!! To bad...=)

Tonight Levi is preaching. It's evangelism service tonight. I'm looking forward to it! I have to laugh at him though, sometimes I'll ask what he's preaching on and he's always a little weird about telling me. Raaaaarely will he actually tell me. Most times he winks and says "you'll have to find out". Or he'll just smile and but says nothing. *shakes head* =)

Well, I suppose I need to get off this thing. Have a wonderful evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment