Monday, December 27, 2010

Finally

I FINALLY got the blog background I wanted. I've been trying to get this background to work all day. Then realized that the website had instructions. Ugh. I searched and searched and after I don't know....maybe 4 backgrounds I had up today I FINALLY went back to and got this one figured out. In my defence I WAS taking care of Noah, making lunch, doing dishes, a load of laundry, did I say taking care of Noah...??? He eats like a gazillion times a day, ( well...okay maybe only 4... I should count.) and takes another gazillion mini naps. In between eating and sleeping and eating he's moved around from one play thing to another (the whole short attention span thing). Anyhow, I still wasn't done when Levi got home, so I made him dinner. Then sat down while Noah was asleep in my arms I finished. Finally.

4 comments:

  1. I really like the background. Persistence paid off ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute background! Love the muffler, mittens and cocoa mug on the right. :-) And all of us moms understand about the taking care of the baby part. It DOES get easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background--I almost went with this one myself! Don't all these compliments make it seem more worth the time invested to finally get it up?! :-) Mothers of little ones never need to explain what they've been doing with their time. We all know you've been busy and diligent, even if it feels like you're scattered and haven't done anything. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy I took forever to figure it out. It's worth it. I love the mittens,scarf, and cocoa mug too!!! Yes, it does feel good to get the compliments!! =D haha when I stopped over by your blog Rebekah I was like "I've seen that layout!". ;) I love how your heading turned out! Oh.my.goodness "scattered" is the perfect word to describe things these days!! ;)

    ReplyDelete