Friday, November 19, 2010

Picture Time








The Bethel Youth Convention went soooo great! I didn't get any picutres of the actuell services, but it was really good. I did though get a couple pictures of some of the fun time activiteys that Bro. Rusty put together. He did some fun stuff!

We stayed with the Cabales'a while we were in Bethel. Oh my goodness we had fun!!!!!! AND I gained 2 pounds cuz I pigged out on Jaclyns good cookin!!! =D

Sooooooooooo Noah said his first word a couple days ago...... NO JOKE! He said "Hello". I say it to him alllllll the time radomly so I guess I'm not overly surprised, but it slightly freaked me out when I heard it back. It was clear as day!!! He said it clearly one more time, but now when he say's it, the "L's" aren't as clear. It sounds more like "Hew-woo" and he say's it alllllll the time, it's super cute! He's funny cuz for a good week or so he didn't talk much. Not normal for him at all. Then all of a sudden he started back up again but, times 10. He even talks him self to sleep now. Silly child!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the first picture. He looks like a little boy. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, he does look like a BOY. It's hard to tell whether some babies or boys or girls (unless they're dressed in pink...), but I love it when a baby just LOOKS the part--and Noah does. He's an adorable little man, Jessa. :-) And HOW FUN that he said his first word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures of your little man. The one of you and Him is GREAT. Glad you had fun in Bethel. Noah is falling asleep better. YEA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how he's looking more an more like a little boy!! HAha....Sis. Tammy he still cries a little before going to sleep, it doesn't last too long now then he starts talking... that's when I know he's close to falling a sleep. Haha....gotta love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first picture is a great one for sure, but I also like the last one. Enjoyed your update on the convention. :)

    ReplyDelete