It was soooo cool... because I don't work for the airline any longer we used guest passes to get to Bethel this weekend for the Youth Convention. Dad still works for the cargo side of Alaska Airlines and he still had passes left which was great. I was a little worried cuz we are used to flying standby but, at the top of the list and for free. Now with the guest passes we pay 10%, and the taxes. A great deal, but we are now paying to being at the bottom of the list. With Noah I really wanted Levi's help....so I was praying real hard that we would be able to sit together. Anyhow, we got into freezing cold Bethel at about 830am with no issues. Plus, we got a whole row to ourselves!!! Very thankful for that!
Noah was really a good again. One of the girls talked me into to taking the car seat on board this time cuz we had the extra seat. It was kinda cool cuz we were able to put him in it to play with his toys. And the landing in Bethel was REALLY rough!!! We buckled him for the landing and I'm SOOO glad!!!! We bounced a couple times and then came to a hard stop cuz the runway here is soooo short. It was the worst landing I have ever been in. Anyhow, I'm glad she talked me into taking his seat!!!!!!
Well, tonight starts the Convention and there are others flying in. So if you would say a prayer that God will really bless the Convention. And keep those coming in this evening safe!
Friday, November 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment