I think Noah's eye's are turning blue. Weird huh?? It's normally the other way around. When he was first born we couldn't tell what color they were. They were a bunch of colors mixed, but they looked dark. Then, it looked like they were going to be a brown color. It was weird....like a grayish brown with a hint of blue. I know.....odd. Now though they are a LOT lighter and clearly a blueish grey. They are really pretty I think. I hope he keeps this color! =)
Levi's eye's are a pretty dark blue, and mine are brownish green. It's been fun looking at Noah and seeing the different physical characteristics. He sooooooo looks like Levi!!!!! It's scary. I see me a little sometimes.....but he's definitely a miniature Levi. Noah's eye shape is exactly like Levi's dad. Which I love because his dad has really kind eyes. So fare...the poor kid maybe short like his mama, and I have know idea how he turned out so dark! My dad is kinda dark...so maybe that's it. I hope he keeps that too. A natural tan...that would be cool.
Sooooooooo, on another`subject..... I'm so excited because it worked out financially that I can take October off too. I was going to have to go back to work Oct. 1. That's when my maternity leave was up. Alaska Airlines though offers an optional fourth month of leave. IF they don't need you. It's slow this time of year, soo there was no problem. I'm soooooooooo thankful it worked out!!!!!!!!!



I am so glad you get more time at home. I like Noah's color also in this picture
ReplyDelete