Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bethel Trip and My New Addiction









We went to Bethel to visit the Sutton's and for Levi to promote the Youth Convention. He's regional youth leader.So Levi preached Sunday morning. We had such a good time!!I tell ya...it felt so good to know that we were able to be used and be a blessing. I love being able to please the Lord!! It feels good.

We really loved staying with the Sutton's, Braden, and their 3 foster children!! I know... my picture taking skills are awfull!!!!! Sorry Bro.Bobby for chopping off all that hair. ;)

It was Noah's first plane trip sooo I was a little worried, since he does have his fussy times. People can be really mean and rude about crying babies. I've seen it working for an airline. For once I was happy Noah loves his pacifier!! Although...he's actually hasn't used it a ton the last couple weeks.... Anyhow, he sucked on it the whole way there and back. On the way back I made him!! I even woke him up to do it. That way his ears would pop.

Also, I was telling Sis. Net how I was kinda worried that Noah wasn't smiling a whole bunch. He would grin a lot while falling a sleep or when he was comfy, and we would every once in while get a open eyes smile while changing his diaper or hearing our voice when he first woke up. But nothing really consistent....that Sunday night though after we came home. I put him in his little vibrating chair and was talking to him and a gave me the biggest smile!!! WITH a giggle!!! CUTEST moment ever!!! Now he smiles a lot more. I'm addicted... and so I do all sorts of weird things to get a smile.

5 comments:

  1. Its great when they start smiling and laughing. The pictures are to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so much fun! Although, this morning he was all smiles 2am and I was torn if I wanted to encourage it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a doll whether he's smiling or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!!!!! That is great I am so happy for you both. Justin & I cannot wait for you guys to come home so we can see him. If I remember I will take my computer to mom & dads so they can see the pics of Noah. Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Jenn!!!!! You should totally get a blog.=) Levi and I would SOOO love it! Ya, I can't wait to bring Noah down!!! He looks SOOO much like the Stephens side!

    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete