
Today, Noah and I our going to spend the day with Savannah and Joleesa. This is the one Saturday a month Levi has to work....
The sun is out amazingly! Although, I see clouds too so we will see how long it lasts. I haven't been out of the house since Monday. It's sad. So I'm really looking forward to today!!
Also, tonight we are heading to a girl friends of mine for another mommy baby outing. She is going to make moose taco's. YUM!!
I have a month and a half left of maternity leave. I'm already dreading the thought of leaving Noah. I put in for part time soooooo I'm praying real hard. I hope it's God's will!!!!!!! If not... I'm going to try and bid a night shift... that way I'll be with him during the day and Levi will be with him at night. Not Perfect....but I'll do whatever I can. Sometimes the responsibility and love is overwhelming. When I look at his cute little face and into those big dark eyes. It's like he's saying "Your going to take care of me...Right?". A tiny human life totally dependant on ME! I need God's help more then ever!
Okay, I'm done. =) I need to get ready for my day out!!! =D
Have a great weekend all!!!



Cute picture. I am so sorry you are going to have to go back to work. That would be so sad. I am so thankful God has allowed me to stay home with Jeremiah. We are inseperable. matbe one day God will work it out and you can stay home. Love hearing your updates. And all those pictures of that cute little guy.love you guys
ReplyDelete